Jim Fannin Brands – Invitation Only – Affiliate Program
Currently, signing up for the Jim Fannin Brands (JFB) – invitation only – affiliate program is selective process.
The approval process is as follows…
Step 1: Application Submission
Step 2: Phone Interview
Step 3: Affiliate Account Creation
Step 4: Affiliate Agreement Signed
***** You can apply using the form to the right…
However there is no guarantee that you will be approved as an affiliate. We do this to protect our brand and maximize the opportunity our affiliates have to make money.
There is of course one expection. All Jim Fannin Brand Customers/Clients are invited to freely participate in the program.
If you’d like to discuss a custom affiliate arrangement, please feel free to contact us with the details.
Affiliate Program Details
- In order to participate, you must 1st be approved and then adhere to the “Affiliate Program Guidelines” (listed below) and the “Affiliate Agreement” (provided upon program approval).
- You will receive a 50% Commission on all product sales unless otherwise stated. (Note: This does not include coaching, masterminds, and corporate contracts without a separate agreement in writing).
- Jim Fannin Brands will provide promotional content for you to use via the affiliate dashboard.
- Tracking is Cookie based. Once you refer a person, he/she is attached to you for as long as they remain in our CRM. You get paid indefinitely on every purchase your direct referral makes.
- Commission are paid on the 1st of every month via Paypal. Arrangements can be made to receive a check via mail (case by case basis).
- There may be adjustments to commissions based on customer returns, refunds, and charge-backs.
- Affiliate Program details are subject to change without notice.
- An affiliate relationship can be terminated without notice by Jim Fannin Brands.
Note: There will be NO commission payments paid on PERSONAL USE Sales of the Product – meaning, if the only purpose in joining this affiliate program was to get a commission on a sale for Personal USE, that’s not cool. We do track and reconcile every sale – and in cases where an affiliate has a single sale to themselves, commission will NOT be paid on that sale. That’s simply NOT FAIR to the affiliates who have promoted in good faith only to have one of their prospects join the affiliate program to get their own commission and cut the original affiliate out.
FTC Standards for Affiliate Marketers
It is PARAMOUNT that each affiliate hold themselves to the HIGHEST POSSIBLE STANDARDS of Ethical & Legal Conduct while promoting any Jim Fannin Brands Product or Service.
The Federal Trade Commission has clearly defined best practices for affiliate marketers. It is our stance that all Jim Fannin Brands affiliates use these guidelines and regulations as Standard Operating Procedure during their endorsement or promotion.
You can download and review the FTC Document for Endorsement Guidelines below:
Affiliate Program Guidelines
When you promote, make sure you include the following Disclaimers and Disclosures per FTC Guidelines.
- Include your relevant Privacy Policies on sites that you are promoting JFB with.
- Include your Terms of Service on sites that you are promoting JFB with.
- Include your Forward Looking Earnings Statements on sites that you are promoting JFB with.
The bottom line is, if you make a sale via an affiliate link, it’s because you’re getting paid to do so – be honest about that. Include these disclaimers during email or advertising promotions.
You may not, under any circumstances, use SPAM techniques to promote JFB.
- DO NOT SPAM (Do NOT send JUNK or UNQUALIFIED TRAFFIC to this offer)
- NO Email Spam – All email lists must be 100% Opt-in with no exceptions.
- NO Twitter Spam – Use readily accepted practices when promoting on Twitter.
- NO Facebook Spam – Use readily accepted practices when promoting on Facebook.
- NO Spam at All on any Social Media, Social Networking, or Social Bookmarking Site.
Be Open, Honest, and Above Board with your promotion of Jim Fannin Brands.
- Don’t misrepresent yourself as a “typical result” or as a “typical customer” when you promote a JFB offer.
- Be transparent and authentic – We’ll treat your prospects with the respect they deserve!
- There is nothing to hard sell. We will do our best at giving them the value they expect and deserve.
Note: By sending referrals or becoming an affiliate of Jim Fannin Brands, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to all of the “Affiliate Program Guidelines.”
Affiliate Application Form